Field Maintenance Technicians
We are currently seeking to hire Field Maintenance Technicians. We are seeking candidates from a variety of backgrounds, such as factory maintenance, HVAC or Automation and will already have an established career in maintenance.
- Mechanical, Electrical and automation trouble shooting.
- Responding to breakdown calls in the Midlands, Dublin and some calls nationwide.
- Installation of industrial doors and gates
- Researching solutions
- Liaising with customers
- Recording and reporting repairs using our in house mobile phone app
- Be a champion for the customer within the organization.
- We are seeking candidates from a variety of backgrounds, such as factory maintenance, HVAC or Automation and will already have an established career in maintenance. A good understanding of IT applications and the ability to read and interpret drawings would be a distinct advantage.
- Have excellent communications (written and verbal) and organisational skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Can demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving.
- Have a desire for learning new technologies and a passion for new technology.
- Be client focused.
- Fluent & written English
- A good basic knowledge of electrical fault finding.
- Full clean driver’s license
- Proven track record in a similar field ideally four years plus experience
What we offer
As a national leader in our sector, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where we come together to achieve exceptional results. As a company we continue to grow and want to ensure that our team are valued and heard.
We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses. We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: flexible work hours, time off, which make us a great place to Work!
Remuneration and Benefits
The Company offers a very competitive salary and benefits package as well as family friendly flexible start & finish times. Company vehicle and phone. Career progression.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV to:
Peadar Brady, Serchek Industrial Ireland
email: [email protected]
Applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence